Zap-Hosting set up help and Mod help

Would anyone be willing to help finish a server set up for a server hosted on ZAP Hosting. I’m having an issue adding my self as an admin. I also have a few questions about some good RP mods.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

1 Like

sure, what’s the issues you need help with?

Here how I do mine I use Zap Hosting.

1, load in to server.
2. Take note of your ID number and tab out your game. (Don’t shut fivem off)
3. Find what your Rcon information is and copy the direct server numbers as your need that.
4, find the program called Icecon/rcon connect your server with the direct server numbers and the Rcon password you have set.
5 at bottom type "setgroup (What ever your ID number is) superadmin then click bottom right box.

Close icecon/rcon then tab back in you your game and press HOME on your keyboard.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.