Web Admin: Change Database Values with Permissions Using Essentialmode.
Zua’s Webpanel / Webadmin is a resource that allows users and admins to easily changes specific persons’ database values.
Watch the Youtube Video for Step-by-Step Setup
- Download Here.
- Deploy the files in your webserver or put them in your
htdocsfolder if you are using apache
- Add a new column in your database called
'password' (varchar 50, default: 'password')
I didn’t make an SQL script for it because I didn’t want to learn how to, (use https://www.heidisql.com)
<?php /* Change the Database Values to your Database */ ////////// CONFIG //////////// $title = "Webpanel"; //DB CONFIG// $dbServername= "localhost"; $dbUsername = "root"; $dbPassowrd = ""; $dbName = "essentialmode"; //////////// $ServerLogo = "img/logo.png"; // This is the permission level in the db where admins have to have a greater value to access admin. $perm_levelForAdmin = 3;
- Anyone that has a permission level of less than 3 can only see their own stats (user).
- Anyone that has a permission level greater than 3 can edit db values easily (admin).
- Materialized Design (modern).
Please note that I have not tested for SQL injections w/ or w/o SSL so be careful and set it up correctly.