Why so many roleplay and drifting servers?

Hi,

@Mikeeh and @Streetcorps

I have updated HotPursuit yesterday with the latest version: less buggy and more playable :wink:

2 Likes

Woah, nice job! I really am looking forward to this.

I’d love to see something like this

1 Like

I like the idea, but for me, the most difficult, it’s to create the map!

I’m working on different gamemode in same time (when i’m stuck on one of them, i’m working on antother with new skill I have earn when I’m working on other gamemode): Hot Pursuit, Grand Chasing Auto (Police VS Runner), a Battlefield like gamemode , A mix between Hunger Game and Battle Royal and one inspired by the movie “Speed” where one player drive a bus full of passager, hyave to going somewhere specific, if he stop running the bus explode and other players have to stop it…

When I finish them, I try to working on gamemode that need specific maps… like this one!

Damn dude, you’re on fire. Question, will the GCA gamemode have powerups for cops and/or runners?

Hi,

Well, I thinking about powerup but I’ll add them only if it’s usefull and not unballanced. I have an early alpha version that work, I perform some test yesterday with my wife and that pretty fun as is. This gamemode is a mix between Hot Pursuit from NFS HS 2010 and a Gamemode from NFS Underground 2, where the fisrt player go where he want and other player have to go ahead to choose the way to go and try to lost other player for win. In GCA, police have to rush onto runner to make them crash (Burnout style) 3 times, if all runner are dead before X minutes, police team win, if not, runner alive win. All police car have to be faster than runner car, the runner have to use city street to lost police behind them.

If after some test with friends, powerup feel needed; I’ll add them, but if the game is fun without, I’ll do nothing about that! (or maybe, a Blur/Mario Kart gamemode :stuck_out_tongue: )

And yes, I’m pretty motivated to learn coding and it’s fun to start with Lua in GTA :wink:

Using Map Editor in story mode would probably make it quite easy to make the map. I could make the map but, sadly, my normal GTA V doesn’t seem to work at the moment for whatever reason.

This^. You could probably implement a map editor .xml loader into the gamemode for loading a derby map.

Yep, I saw, but I don’t use it until now, so, I don’t know at all how it work…(@NotGigo) And somemone already made a .xml loader but there is some bug with some assets, so, I’ll wait for a more working version before starting this kind of gamemode (I’m not sure it’s a loader fault if it’s buggy…)

The loader works quite nicely for me

We can’t pass trought this green assets, for exemple: http://i.imgur.com/MGziHwL.jpg

Wait, do the boosters not have collision or do they just not work?

if they cant pass throught it means it has faulty collisions, if they fall through it has no collisions

I don’t know if the booster work, there kind of invisible wall that block you when you try to go on it

It’s not because of the object loader, it’s because FiveM runs on an older GTA V .exe

Ok, I understand

I will try some stuff when I finish what I’m woking on :wink:

Alpha 0.1 of Grant Chasing Auto, some bug, no possibility for runner to win (maybe if all cops kill themself)

To kill runner you have to rush onto runner 3 time.

2 Likes

upcoming Tow truck job with essentialmode money system (alpha will be released soon)

2 Likes

@HST it will be released open source so you can modify it to whatever you want :slight_smile:

We usually just do some cops and robbers on our drift server :stuck_out_tongue: