When me or another player joins my server, they get stuck on “connecting to server.” This happened ever since I put in an element club license key on zap hosting

Before continuing, please make sure that your issue/crash has not been filed before on this forum. If it has, please provide additional information in the existing forum topic by filling out the template there.

To provide valuable feedback for OneSync issues or crashes, please fill out the following template as much as possible.

Client

Using canary? No
Windows version: 10
System specifications: Nividia Quadro P5000 Intel core i5

Server

Operating system:
Artifact version: 13.4.9
IP address:
Resources: Over 150 can send screenshot if needed.
System specifications: 5gb ram, 32 slots

Incident

Summary: I recently purchased fivem element club argentum, and when I use that license key in the custom license key in settings on zap hosting, the colored name worked fine, but when I or someone else loads in the server, it is stuck on connecting. I removed the license key and connected to the server and everything worked fine. So it is definitely the element club license key.
Server/Client? Server
Files for repro (if any):
Error screenshot (if any): No screenshot currently but think of when it says connecting to server and just is stuck there.

Any additional info: I contacted zap hosting and they said to come here.

Authenticating the server license key comes after handshaking, and your client isn’t even establishing a connection yet. This is most likely an issue with your server, not FiveM.

If your server provider does not provide sufficient support for a networking issue on their end, I would recommend switching to an unmanaged server with another provider.