What is a good vps to host

Were you able to fix it, and if so how?

2 Likes

By doing what the message says that pops up.

Unless its an actual blacklisted company then you simply get another one.

1 Like

Whatever you do, just avoid ZAP hosting. I have 2 servers with them and i am constantly having to argue with support over their lies. We paid for a dallas server they put us in germany, we paid for a 500mbps connection we don’t get anything over 10mbps. 3 ip changes, unrecoverable server crashes. That has all been in the span of 30 days.

3 Likes

NFO is great, active helpful support, cheap prices. Actions are instant, felt my VPS was slow one day, they offered to move it to a new machine, 10 minutes and it was done, no data loss. They are gucciii

1 Like

What are the specs of your machine? I’ve got an nfo server and it’s a bit laggy, I might upgrade the specs.

Depends if you are running windows on it, windows eats a metric ton of resources, so you might want to get an extra 2 gbs of ram just for windows.

Iceline is the best! Super good service ! Vps restarts in about 40 secs.
I recommend it!

1 Like

Does a VPS require a GPU to run a FiveM server?

1 Like

Sorry for the late response, I do believe so. For anything to function it needs some sort of graphical card.

This is old but careful with ■■■■■■■ they are blacklisted. Recieved a message today from cfx core support today about it

strange…

2 Likes

My VPS doesn’t have a graphics card, and it can run a FiveM server, just fine.

Hello i need some help with vps because i new here. So can i use contabo to run my Fivem server and does it matter if i chooses linux or windows for os

Whats recommenced settings?

1 Like

does ovh allow a heidisql?

3 Likes

Will 2GB of RAM and 1 core be ok?

I tried this today, and for some reason cant register the key. Ideas?

If anyone is having troubles with a vps setup [soliciting removed]

This is a 5-year-old topic. It has no place being bumped every so often.