vSync (v1.4.0) | Simple weather and time sync

Is there anyway you could make a command like /ft to freeze time? if we wanted to be frozen.

1 Like

Might add that in the future yes.

Are you talking about the “WhatsMyId”? Read he post i linked… it explains it all.

It says that i dont have access to that command anyone know how to fix this

Error: You do not have access to this command

I put the steamID64 Hex values into the vs_server.lua

Any way to solve this? Here is my vs_server.lua

I’ll take a look at this again, it’s very strange though because it works for me every time without a problem, but for some people it doesn’t work :thinking:

@Dre1980 @APRP12 @Majestick @Virus_City please try this development release to see if this fixes your problems regarding the no access errors and let me know if this resolves it: dev release.

Note that this is a dev build and it’s not recommended for anyone to use it unless you’re experiencing issues with the previous releases.

1 Like

Will do when I get home in aprox. 4 hours.

Thanks! That dev build solved my issues! Much appreciated :slight_smile:

1 Like

sweet, will add it to the public releases once some more of you who had trouble confirm this works.

1 Like

Can confirm it now works. Thank you very much! +10/10

@Vespura Is there any way to set a current weather type as standard? (for example Rain)

How do you install this mod? I am new to FiveM and would like to learn how to add it to my server.

Update v1.2.0, changelog:

+ Added /freezetime command to toggle frozen time.
+ Fixed "access denied" bug.
~ Made all chat messages somewhat use the same format/style.
+ Added chat suggestions!

Download link in OP.

Edit: v1.2.1 has been released to fix a small bug and improve the command suggestions

1 Like

Just like any resource.
Download it, put the folder in your resources folder of your server.
Add start vSync to your server.cfg file, configure the settings for this resource using the instructions (1st post) and you’re all set.

https://gyazo.com/775711522dd4737bbd93bc96e0af7054 this is what happens when I do the commands for the script I put myself as a admin in the config I dont know what else to do.

Can you show me what your config looks like?

Luv dis and luv u long time :heart_decoration:

Is there a way to make it so the weather changes after like 10min?

nope not currently, however this is a feature I’ll be working on in the future. The issue is that I can’t seem to get the weather transitions working…

1 Like

I was legit just about to request a weather cycle, that would be AWESOME! :heart_eyes: