vSync (v1.4.0) | Simple weather and time sync

could you add blackout to it so we can also have that too? Tbh I wish you could combine the tornado script with this where you could spawn a tornado into the server for Roleplaying. It would be awesome!

I’m pretty sure that’s what the Halloween mode is exactly that… @Daveyentim1

no the halloween turns the sky green and makes it thunderstorm massively. Thats all. It does not cause a blackout

Thank you sooo much! This has helped the server out alot!

1 Like

Sure, will add that in the next version.

2 Likes

Found an issue. After like 3-5 minutes the screen starts flickering in white and the game. When the first flick comes, then it takes 3 seconds until the next one and so on. Can’t use this on my server because of this.

Are you using any visual “enhancement” mods? I’ve never had this issue and been using it for a long time :thinking:

Three things:

1. Will you ever edit the script so that different chat resources are compatible? For example, I have an older version of the FiveM chat and I like this script, however, only I can use it because it’s through the console.
  2. Halloween just makes my screen completely black and flashes green every 15-30 seconds.
  3. Can we have an option for automatic weather variation? For example: weather switching automatically from clear to overcast to rain to clearing, etc

Sadly, no. I won’t be adding support for outdated chat resources.

You probably have some sort of visual enhancement mod installed, stock gta v / FiveM won’t make your screen go black when you set the weather to Halloween. Besides weather types are not something that can be modified by scripts so I can’t “fix” this for you.

Yes this isn’t hard to implement, and I will add this in the future. However the weather transitions don’t work for some reason, so it’ll have to be a little bit not legit by switching the weather type instantly to something else…

I have a modified version of aclFX with weather variation if it could possibly help?

When do you think the next release will be?

Now :wink:

v1.3.0 NEW FEATURES

1. Added Dynamic Weather changes. By default weather changes every 10 minutes (this feature can be enabled/disabled by either enabling/disabling it in the config, or using /freezeweather). Weather changes according to a realistic weather pattern. If you change the weather using the /weather command, and Dynamic Weather is enabled, then the 10 minute time will be reset to prevent having the weather change a few minutes after you changed it.
  2. Added blackout feature. Type /blackout to toggle it on or off. (Blackout removes all light sources from the game).
  3. Added notifications for the player that changes the time/weather/blackout mode/freeze and unfreeze weather and time.

Download

When you update it yesterday and a update comes out the next day. Great script.

Also @Vespura ever since I updated server version the weather does not snap back (When changing via a trainer) It snaps back for time but not with weather (Meaning users can change weather client side)

Not with the latest update it shouldn’t… As I’ve tested it with lambda menu and it doesn’t change it for me… (only for 100th of a second, then it changes back to the server weather)

1 Like

Ok sweet. I was gonna tell you yesterday but never got around to it.

Maybe add a dynamic blackout system. Possibly blackouts that may occur once a week for a few minutes or something could be cool.

Might add this as a rare occurrence during thunder storms.

1 Like

Yeah that’ll be amazing.

1 Like

How do I find my GUID?

GUID? I have no clue.
If you’re talking about a license, steam or ip (player) identifier, take a look at this: WhatsMyId? | Player Identifier Finder

1 Like