vSync (v1.4.0) | Simple weather and time sync

Same issue here as well

Search in the script for NewWeatherTimer==10 and change both values to 60. There is one at the top and one at the bottom.

CurrentWeather = "EXTRASUNNY"
local baseTime = 0
local timeOffset = 0
local freezeTime = false
local blackout = false
local newWeatherTimer = 60

and

Citizen.CreateThread(function()
    while true do
        newWeatherTimer = newWeatherTimer - 1
        Citizen.Wait(60000)
        if newWeatherTimer == 0 then
            if DynamicWeather then
                NextWeatherStage()
            end
            newWeatherTimer = 60
        end
    end
end)

Thats not what @rodriitm asked though… it’s completely unrelated.

Are you using graphics mods? If so, that’s the issue. If not: could be a laggy connection or low FPS, or unfreeze/re-freeze time if you have it frozen.

Atm, there’s no easy way to change this. Will be supported in the future as well as implementation with @pongo1231’s menu framework, which is already a PR on GotHub but I didn’t have time to check it yet.

1 Like

Maybe someone has already asked, but is it possible to automatically synchronize the server time with the real time? It’s something that did the old mod menu in GTA IV.

Read the comment above yours. @Brevalaer

Oh thanks. So all that remains is to wait for a kind of compatibility, right?

Wait until I have time to update it properly yeah.

All right. Thank you for answering me and congratulations for the script that works perfectly.

How do i set admins up with it?

Read the original post for instructions.

What is the license?

The script works, it sync the time, but the commands don’t do nothing, it appears that the time was changed sucessfuly and also the weather, but it doesn’t change nothing in game :confused:

Does the command send you a success message? Or do you just see /(command) in chat? If the latter, your chat resource is a custom one that does not support real commands.

Yes, It responds, but nothing happens

@Vespura, in this thread, a user has managed to synchronize your script with the actual time and date. I have tested it and it works perfectly. In your opinion, is it possible to display the name of the day and month as in this other script?

Real time sync is already a pr, still haven’t had the time to update it on here.

Regarding date/time display, might add that as an option though it won’t be using an external resource for that.

I see. I thank you for the answer.

How do I add admins?

:eyes: :roll_eyes: please… use them