vSync (v1.4.0) | Simple weather and time sync

So if customchat resource doesnt really work with this what will?

what about adding tornado and hail to it? and make it where it sends out a severe weather alerts when hitting /tornado and the says a tornado has been spotted in in one of the location Sandy, Harmony,paltobay, and the city of los santos

1 Like

Any non-broken chat resource will work.

If you figure out how to add tornados then be my guest, but I really don’t have time to do research on this as all client tornado mods are closed source and can’t decompile them

No Commands work i can enter them with no errors But nothing changes

Screen flicker with no graphics mods installed… Any help?

You probably have a custom chat resource that does not support proper commands. Use the default chat resource or execute the commands in the client console.

Do you have a poor connection? Or freeze-time enabled? If the latter, unfreeze time for a couple of seconds then re-freeze it.

It rains a lot on my server, any way to limit that?

Lights flickering? anyway to fix that?

I Had to clear my server cache

you’ll have to edit the code.

Are you using a graphics mod? Then that’s the issue.

if not:

Okay thank-you for the fast reply, i do appreciate it.

Lights flickering (rip epilepsies) with no any graphics mods. Connection is good. Freeze/unfreeze cant help. Sad.

is there a way to make it to where this resource is real time?

probably yes, if you are saying like the time ingame be the same as the real clock time, so yes, if you use the right natives…
https://runtime.fivem.net/doc/reference.html#_0x50C7A99057A69748

I want it to run off a 24 hour clock. I.E. 1 minute is actually 1 minute instead of being just a couple seconds

Not possible atm. May be a feature in the future if someone makes a good PR.

1 Like

having trouble figuring out how to install this into my server. do you have an updated read me explaining where everything goes?

It’s on the wiki…

would it be very difficult to change the time automatically x2? It would be that the one-day cycle lasts 1 hour as an example … I think that would be tremendous

although I will try to do it myself xd

hey man, love the script, but when I set the time to morning and extrasunny the clouds are like freezing and popping there not smooth moving. Any help?