[vRP Framework]-[Psycho Edited - FX 3.5]-[23/07/17]

Anyone have a drag script for vpr

Anyone figure out where the code for the map speedometer is? I’d like to remove it and can’t seem to find where in the files it is.

For everyone who wants to have a custom money laundering system i am going to be releasing a pastebin of my config so u can all use it, the config also includes a different way to rob banks, basically u need to get a shoulder bag to rob a bank each shoulder bank can carry 1 unit of dirty money, 1 unit is worth 5000$ u can rob a maximum of 20 units of dirty money, once u get the dirty money u need to wait for a informer to spawn in the map and u need to buy information from him about the position of the money laundering place when u go to the money laundering place for every unit of money u give u get half the clean money back in cash which u can then use to buy anything and u can deposit it into the bank account. this means if u give 10000$ u get 5000$ back, this method makes it feel more realistic and requires u to get some preparation before u rob a bank, this will also allow the cops to catch more people since the people will have to wait longer to get the money into their account.

stay tuned i will be releasing this soon here

6 Likes

Hey that sounds great! Can’t wait to try it out.

Where can we change the amount of cars you can take out the garage instead of 1

yes in Cosharek. I’m waiting

@Psychorustle - Thank you, you are a god send, I switched to this from EssentialMode 4 and haven’t look back. I’ve worked out how to customise all the prices etc and how to add everything I needed to, to your code. You’ve made it extremely simple, considering 4 days ago I’d never looked at an LUA lol.

Any news on upcoming features and when they may be released, I’d like to volunteer as tribute for testing <3

Again, amazing work.

Side note: Does anyone (or @Psychorustle) know how to make it so if a player goes into a coma, the EMS are notified? Right now I’ve had to enable the F9 menu whilst in a Coma so they can call them manually.

1 Like

Are you using an old version? I installed 3.5 and there’s no map speedometer.

Heh. Just noticed that. Now if I could figure out how to remove the other one too…

How can I disable hunger and thirst?

1 Like

Anyone have a good car wash script that dosent require ES

Hi how does the jobs work?..

when i get a job as bankdriver, where do i get the money i have to deliver ?

And where can i change the message the unwhitelisted ppl got?

hello, how i add more police skins i want to add police skins but i cant, for exemple i want to add more then one sheriff skin and more then one police skin but i cant change for exemple the default police skin.

1 Like

Hi, i’m trying to add new blips and change the name of the actual blips on ‘‘blips_markers.lua’’
But when i change the name, the blips turn off and when only add new blips (city hall, Pub’s, etc). The blips turn off too, what i’m doing wrong? xd

which file is it to add more clothing to the shops if possible ? lol

I have added the store robbery scripts from es_rp all works and functions but i cant work out how to get the payment for vrp could someone point me in the right direction please.

https://pastebin.com/qg58DryF

My edited:

https://pastebin.com/hgtZ2LKW

3 Likes

how do u add it to the server so i can see whats going on and test out some stuff

instead of “reward = 5000” try doing “out_money=5000”