[vRP Framework]-[Psycho Edited - FX 3.5]-[23/07/17]

Not a programmer by any means and I’ve failed to get this to work for myself, however would changing

vRP.giveMoney(target,store.reward)

to

vRP.giveMoney(user_id,store.reward) help?

I have the same problem. I am added to the cop group, i can use the blips, I see the gun icon in pd, BUT there is no blip for the gun shop.

This has gotta be the worst attempt at taking someones work putting a turd on it and calling it their own lol… Maybe i should release mine… Let me know what you guys think… just search Generation RP and u will see a server using vRP made by people who don’t just copy and paste.

3 Likes

Found it. It’s downstairs behind the desk

i am just wondering if anyone now,s how to setup vRP framework on CouchDB i cant find any videos that can i hope someone can help me.

Surely do! I’d love to see a better take on all this!

Yeah it’s a bit of an odd place to put it. I put it upstairs where the actual gun counter is.

Can you tell me how you moved it?

Easy, edit the coordinates in /cfg/gunshops.lua

Thanks. How do i find what coordinates to enter?

Stand where you want the marker, press F9, go to Admin then Coords.

1 Like

do i edit police loadout?

what u mean? where u talking to me or im a dumb, probably dumb ;D

Yeah that’s the one. You can add new weapons to it if you want and change the prices.

Think he was talking to the OP. I joined his server and it honestly sucked.

No pedestrians, a broken map, laggy as fuck server. The only good thing about it was the fact he managed to get the robbery script from essentialmode working on vrp.

Nice. Thanks. I got it.

did anyone ever convert the pricing scripts for frfuel and lscustoms that was released for cfx i’ve been trying to get it working and it seems like its not reading the “module” for tunnel or proxy this is for FX

FR FUEL
https://pastebin.com/6y44CYVk

LS CUSTOMS

https://pastebin.com/TNkUtz27

How do I change the police default outfit, I can see a surgery, ambulance, sheriff, fbi etc but no cop?

How can I get a tazer for the police? If I need to add it, where do I get it and how to add?

This code only works in client side, if you want to give money in a server side, you need to write vRPclient.giveMoney(player,{nuser_id,amount}
Player is the player who make the action, user_id is who get the money, can be the same player or other, and amount its the reward you want to give.

The scripts in Cfg/ and modules/ are server side scripts, scripts in client/ are client side.