[vRP Framework]-[Psycho Edited - FX 3.5]-[23/07/17]

Leader menu?
20 charahters

Im Trying to move the status bars for food and water, I was able to figure out the water bar. Its at Line 64. But where is the food bar???

Im in vrp/gui/progressbar.js

@Psychorustle

Change your servers allowscripthook to 1, its in your server.cfg

erm where is the download link i cant see it lol

btw guys, have anyone figured out drugs effects ?

Is there away to get the police guns to spawn with a flashlight attatched?

Please update it “20 char”

I cant download the vrp anywhere=

same u fixed?

Could someone assist or point me in the right direction

I am setting up a FiveM server on the vRP framework , When I load in I get the ID of 1 in the DB

But when another player logs in they also get the ID of 1 so it doesn’t allow them to see there own money etc… They can’t do much

Is there anyway to rectify this issue and allow them to get the next number available in the DB.

Thanks in advance

use dunko vrp is much better

1 Like

I got mysql errors caching_sha2_password

i have mysql installed but I dont see any settins in vrp to set where is my msql setp…

I encountered a problem. My irman server opened that 3/4 hours at some point ago [vrp identification error]. Can you tell me how can I do ??? Thanks

i did buy a patreon code and i didnt recived anything !!

is this still being updated

Hey Everyone! so i hope someone can help me with this! How to make a member become a police officer? Thank you so much for any help!

you give your self superadmin then you go in the menu and then admin and then and then and then you you you go in set group and and and you then then type id id and then then then the the group name