[vRP Framework]-[Dunko Edited V6.2 - FX Server] UPDATED 10/11/2017 - Supports 12 languages

when i update the server i still get the same “legacy server are incompatible with this version” is this a client issue as well?

Thank you so much for your help!

Steam is the identifier along with IP, that’s how the database works. Just make sure you’ve got steam open.

I believe this is to do with you not putting in the server key into the server.cfg, see the installation instructions.

You are welcome <3

IMPORTANT

I’ve updated the github with a fix for a game breaking money bug regarding ammo, please update.

If it were a server key issue it would say… Does he have an updated client along with the latest server build?

No idea, I’ve come across this a 3 times now and the solution those 3 times was the server key not being put in to the server.cfg. Though I did also ask them to make sure their FiveM was up to date but most who come to me are brand new to FiveM servers so by default have the latest version, maybe a coincidence?

How can i fix this, because if anyone join without steam then i have this player with the name: unknown and he can’t join. Can i kick somehow the “unknown” player issue or something?
Even then he dissconnect have i the unknown error on the server.

You can’t, FiveM requires steam to be open.

I’ve seen this error pop up a lot whenever a script defers the connection, fails some kind of check or whatever and blocks the main thread for just slightly too long, which will then cause the legacy message, even if just after that the script either allows, updates or denies the deferred connection. (the player already disconnected by this time so modifying the deferred connection simply won’t do anything). Rejoining seemed to fix this for me.

Edit: It doesn’t always happen though.

1 Like

Hi. i got the following problem. If i inspect a player i can Press F5 and F6 or if a police get a call he can accept with F5 or say no with F6 but the both keys wont work ( F5 , F6 ) can someone tell me how to fix it?

Got some errors on start too

You’ve either added something to the code or a resource that isn’t in the pack, one of those 2 seems to be causing your error.

With regards to F5 & F6, I’ve just checked, for some reason it only works outside of a vehicle, I’ll look into this.

yo can someone explain in detail where the folders/ files are that let u delete or edit the compass, hunger/thrist bars, mph gauge, white bar in top right when u get in a car, driving handling (to edit if possible) & how to remove the vanilla cars from the car shop plz… i downloaded this dunko v6.2 and theres stuff in it i dont want, but its hard to find these files if your not the best with computers. ive even asked on the discord support page but no one fucking willing to help out

can a LCPDFR cars work in this?

This has been dealt with via Discord right?

So long as you can import them, you can use any car that works with GTA. YouTube is your best friend for this.

@Naifen - please be more specific, that issue isn’t part of the pack, you must have edited something.

1 Like

I JUST GOT A QUESTION IS THER DRUG RUNS WHRE PLAYERS CAN DO DRUGS FOR DIRTY MONEY? if so where are the drugs as i dont see the icons on the map besides the weed n the players cant do that unless there drug dealers or medical weed person

If I missed a comment in my search, apologies. Does this release include a script that forces new players to the server to create an identity and appearance? Like This

Thanks,
Perry

how i fix F5 accept if i am in a car i can’t accept

Hi ! How can I fix this weird glitches with texture ?
I’m trying to use this script for chat

You’ll find the locations of the drug farms in vrp/cfg/item_transformers.lua

The locations are given in game by an Illegal Informer who spawns every hour for 10 minutes. You need to be a Drug Dealer to access him and to harvest drugs.

Not forced, though they spawn right in front of the identity changer.

Something I’m looking into.

Since that script isn’t in my pack nor made by myself I cannot support it, you’ll have to contact the developer who made it.