[vRP Framework]-[Dunko Edited V6.2 - FX Server] UPDATED 10/11/2017 - Supports 12 languages

Thanks @Dunko

can you tell me how to get the old gui/k menu again ? :smile:

Can you please make a video how can I create a garage?

You’d have to use a previous version mate.

All you need to do is copy a garage already made and edit it to your liking in vrp/cfg/garages.lua

How to add any more vehicles to store?

Add the vehicle as a resource itself (see other cars for a how-to) then go to vrp/cfg/garages.lua and add it to a garage.

I keep getting this Error in my console:

stack traceback: [C]: in function ‘error’ citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’ citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:162: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:131 Connecting: Martin Hansen Sending heartbeat to live-internal.fivem.net:30110 [vRP] Martin Hansen () joined (user_id = 1) [vRP] disconnected (user_id = 1) Error running system event handling function for resource whitelist: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server.lua:3: attempt to concatenate a nil value (local ‘steamId’)

Now i’m getting:
Connection failed
Couldn’t load resource vrp.

It looks like you’ve done something wrong in the resource named “whitelist”.

You’ve not got your database connected by putting the details in vrp/cfg/base.lua, there is a video under “Installation” on my Discord should you need it.

it´s come a error can you please help meeee

How can i delete the playerlist on Ö?

and how can i activate the old normal playerlist

@mickiefinn You have to go into the vrp /base.lue and to line 325 and edit the ping timeout its 60/30 by default. I Changed mine to 160/0 you can adjust yours as needed.

Can you please make a video as I can insert new ambulance?

no but seem to have sorted for by now by turning the time up on the ping timeout, thanks for the help bro

1 Like

can you help me when i join on my Server ist´s a failed:Failed to conecting to server after 3 attemps can you help me i use Vrp Dunkos version 6.2

@Dunko How To add cloak to cloakroom

Thank

Please read the original thread, on my Discord there is a video showing you how to set it up.

You’d have to stream the model (see other models already in the file to see how) and then replicate another skin in vrp/cfg/cloakrooms.lua

Hey Dunko,

First of all I just want to say thank you for the work you’ve done to vRP’s framework. You have helped me and my server tremendously and I can’t even express how excited I was to be able to get my server up and running for the first time ever. Everything is perfect! Except there is one thing I’m noticing. AI police officer’s uniforms seem to be fine, but when we as players change to uniforms using the cloakroom at the PD.textures seem to be all weird. For instance, the duty belt has the lspd symbol stretched out and covering it, and sometimes badges are messed up. Any help wold be greatly appreciated! <3

EDIT: Upon further investigation, I used the trainer to change the duty belt model/texture and it stopped… Now I just need to figure out which duty belt it is and maybe remove it??..

EDIT:
ALSO… Tonight we found out…

I’m having a pretty annoying issue wherein my roommate and I cannot be on the server at the same time because our router assigns us one external IP, and I have no idea how to change how the server identifies people by maybe steamID instead or something… Please help :frowning:

Just so everyone know’s, I’ve answered this on my Discord.

"The skins are bugged, you’ll have to use your own. Though to fix the IP identifier issue, you’ll put

cfg.ignore_ip_identifier = true

in your vrp/cfg/base.lua"

Hi

I’m having a pretty annoying issue, when someone connects without Steam then he has the IP 0.0.0.0 and then he can no longer connect until the next server restart

LOG:

[ 8469] Connecting: Worker
[ 8766] [vRP] Worker (0.0.0.0) joined (user_id = 1)
–Game Restart now with Steam–
[ 99938] Connecting: WolfLP [GER]
[ 100078] [vRP] WolfLP [GER] ( other IP ) re-joined (user_id = 1)