vRP bank hub aline

Untitled

Hi there guys.

Is there anybody that can help me out here, how do i get the muber and the icon aligned.

my Money.lua

local cfg = {}

-- start wallet/bank values
cfg.open_wallet = 15000
cfg.open_bank = 45000

-- money display css
cfg.display_css = [[
.div_money{
  position: absolute;
  top: 65px;
  right: 20px;
  font-size: 20px;
  font-family: courier;
  font-weight: bold;
  color: white;

}
.div_bmoney{
  top: 100px;
  color: green;

}

.div_money .symbol{
  font-size: 30px;
  color: #00ac51;
  content: url('https://i.imgur.com/ZNFMaoO.png');  

}

.div_bmoney .symbol{
  font-size: 30px;
  color: #00ac51;
  content: url('https://i.imgur.com/lHfAPHq.png'); 

}
]]

return cfg

thanks

For the CSS for the GRP Bank line, if there’s a span containing just the number you can try assigning a negative margin to it, such as:

margin-top: -10px;

hi there xlxAciDxlx could you tell me where this should be, i tried put it in 2 diffrent places, but this do not change the icon placement

thanks

For the .div_bmoney section, try replacing it with this. Without testing, I think this might get you closer to what you want.

.div_bmoney{
  top: 80px;
  color: green;

}

If i change the top: to 80 from hte 100 its just the hole line, that i move, both the icon and the money number.
So i think that i need to get the “hole” script change to make the icon a itom for it self, and then the numer for it self.
but i just dont know how to do this, due to i am a newbie lua coder. :smiley:

Alright, revert what I told you to change and try the div_money section with this:

.div_money{
  top: 85px;
  color: white;
}

If that doesn’t work, I’m not sure. I’ll have to load it up in my dev environment, as apparently the naming is throwing me off… lol

Hi AciDxlx.

i tried to put that it, but again it dosent aligne the icon and the money number.
They are still off from eath other. But maybe i just need to live whit this.

I think you asked in the official bank post of how to align it did you not? I think the author said to make sure the icons are the same as the font size, so in this case 20px. Have you tried that?

Edit: Never mind, just saw your response in the official thread… Sorry, I have a bad case of the morning brain today lol I’ll try it in my test environment and see what I can come up with once I get it working again.