Voice chat lagging

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

GTA V version? latest
Up to date? yes
Legit or Pirate copy? legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? social club
Windows version? 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? yes
Error screenshot (if any) no
System specifications
What did you do to get this issue? i dont know, nothing
What server did you get this issue on? CZ/SK CoreRP

1 Like

This seems to be a problem with your internet. Could you complete a speed test from speedtest.net and share the results back here. Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

V%C3%BDst%C5%99i%C5%BEek
here it is

1 Like

That’s a fairly good result. Maybe there’s a problem with the connection to the server, or to FiveM. I’d contact the server owner, and ask them to contact their provider saying that there seems to be voice chat lag. It could just be that, if they’re using a VPS, that another server is using up a lot of the computer resources and internet.

2 Likes

I have found that I have lags in online too… i try reinstall GTA 5 and it did not help :frowning:

@Crunchy_Cookies I corrected it !
Fix: Go to device manager and disable “Nvidia High definition audio”

2 Likes

Hi !! the next day I turned on the game and turned off NVIDIA High Definition audio even though the voice chat lagged you do not know what to do with it? I tried reinstalling GTA 5 :frowning: ;(

Occasionally, nvidia settings reset to default. Check that it’s disabled, if it is then enable it, relaunch FiveM then close FiveM and disable it. I haven’t tried to see if it works but doing that works for things like steam not launching up correctly.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.