vMenu

Thx à lot man! You trainer is the best we have found yet, we won’t use Mello even if he had this option, we prefer wait for you to add this to vmenu! Thx a lot from all the car enthusiast!

How can i change the “M” for another keybind ?

By taking the time to read the original post to see there is a wiki and then visiting that wiki and reading it as well. In that wiki, you will read about instructions on how to change the keybind.

Now, stop being lazy and read the information that has been graciously provided for you.

1 Like

@Vespura

Just curious if it will stop the permissions from working correctly if I change the name of them. For instance:

add_ace group.admin

To

add_ace group.admin2

I only ask because in ESX, anyone I add to the admin group end up with admin permissions in vMenu even though I didn’t add them to the permissions file.

Principals (groups) are shared across all resources. So yes, if you add them in one file or add them manually Ingame using commands, it will be used by both resources.

If you don’t want to use the same groups, you can do so without any issues. Just rename the group to whatever you want, can also just be “admin” instead of “group.admin” if that’s what you prefer. You can also make as many custom groups as you want and name them whatever you want.

1 Like

Nope, still causing that error constantly.

That’s odd, I haven’t been able to reproduce a single frame of that warning yet since v1.1.3. Can you give me a list of all enabled options in the menu?

so there is no way for you to make the weather and time sync diffrent. like turn one off instead of the other. cause using your time sync would be nice

It’s not because of vMenu on his end. It’s because he has a lower end PC or on a laptop. It’s why I’m against that warning in the first place. I have members with nice computers that get no warnings for anything and some that get them non-stop. I found that the ones that get them non-stop are on lower end PC’s and laptops. Myself included. When I get a CPU spike because of something else in the background, I start getting the errors or when I open a menu, yours included, I get them while others don’t.

So, as long as the resource is properly optimized, it’s nothing to do with the resource or server. It’s all client side.

I don’t have a lower end PC lol, but I’m on a laptop. Would that make a difference?

Yes that does matter. I also have a high end laptop myself (as well as my regular pc) and I do get the warnings on my laptop, but not on my main PC

Hi Vespura,

thanks you so much for your new resource, i think you are the best developper on the community of FiveM :wink:

I would like disable the menu for lambda player but i not saw this set, this is possible ?

Also, i would like to disable the menu “Misc Settings” but the set “add_ace group.admin “vMenu.MiscSettings.Menu” allow” do not exist, i m right ?

Thanks for your help.

Cordially Mat.

what? you mean how do you disable lambda menu? disable scripthook on your server.

This permission was removed, because the misc settings menu was never supposed to be restricted in the first place. Players should always be allowed to save their preferences (hence, they should be allowed to access the misc settings menu). All other settings in the misc settings menu that do NOT have permission nodes, are all fair features that anyone should be able to use. It does not affect gameplay or give an advantage whatsoever.

All options in-game that can give someone an advantage or are used to “cheat”, are fully configurable using permissions.

No i mean disable your menu for all players except the group admin

In that case, use permissions.
The wiki explains exactly how you can use permissions, or take a look at this tutorial: Basic Aces & Principals overview/guide

i m sorry Vespura but i not saw how to disable ALL the menu or the key for all players except the group admin.

You see all the builtin.everyone permission nodes in your permissions.cfg file? Remove all those.
Then, if you want your admins to have all permissions, simply give your admin group all permissions like this:

add_ace group.admin "vMenu.Everything" allow

This does not include the vMenu.DontBanMe or vMenu.DontKickMe permissions.

this is my cfg, with that, lambda player will get the menu with sub menu “Misc settings” and your credit.

I would like disable it, otherwise i will disable the key in LUA :confused:

thanks

######## Add players to groups ########
# Admin group players:
#add_principal identifier.steam:xxxxx

# Online Players
add_ace group.admin "vMenu.OnlinePlayers.Menu" allow
add_ace group.admin "vMenu.OnlinePlayers.Teleport" allow
add_ace group.admin "vMenu.OnlinePlayers.Waypoint" allow
add_ace group.admin "vMenu.OnlinePlayers.Spectate" allow

# moderators can only ban for max 1 month.
add_ace group.admin "vMenu.OnlinePlayers.TempBan" allow

# allow permanent bans for admins only.
add_ace group.admin "vMenu.OnlinePlayers.PermBan" allow
add_ace group.admin "vMenu.OnlinePlayers.Unban" allow

# Vehicle Spawner
add_ace group.admin "vMenu.VehicleSpawner.Menu" allow
add_ace group.admin "vMenu.VehicleSpawner.SpawnByName" allow

# Player Appearance
add_ace group.admin "vMenu.PlayerAppearance.Menu" allow
add_ace group.admin "vMenu.PlayerAppearance.All" allow

# Misc Settings
add_ace group.admin "vMenu.MiscSettings.ClearArea" allow
add_ace group.admin "vMenu.MiscSettings.TeleportToWp" allow
add_ace group.admin "vMenu.MiscSettings.ShowCoordinates" allow

There is currently no way to completely disable the menu for everyone. There will always be the about menu and misc settings menu that will display some basic things.

ok as i think.

Do you will add this feature ?

thanks