vMenu

Any more info? What version are you using, what settings do you have enabled, does this happen constantly or only once?

1 Like

Hitting E opens the vehicle doors and windows?

No. That’s not a vMenu feature.

1 Like

There’s nothing else on my test server. It doesn’t do it for anyone else but me.

Can someone explain the syntax to add myself to administrator’s group?

######## Add players to groups ########

Admin group players:

add_principal identifier.steam:110000105959047 group.admin

The number highlighted, is that a Steam ID?

so the weather changes over 15 secs could u put in a option to change it? or make it 60 secs just so it seems more realistic (: ? and im not sure why it acts that why ik it dosent make sense but it just stops working . not to mention having the disable timeandweather option be disable time or disable weather would be nice cause i would like to use this for time sync but i have a script that handles weather better at the moment

Where us the vehicle underglow option? Cant seen to find it.

Hi, thx for the best server sided menu so far. There’s only one thing needed to be perfect. It’s the suspension menu like in the Mello trainer. Can you had the possibility to lower the car directly in the trainer? Every car enthusiast would be thanks full! Thank you man and keep the good work going on :slight_smile:

Then you’re running a client mod (with scripthook)

1 Like

That’s your steam 64 Id yeah, but it’s in decimal format, you need the hex version.

If you read my reply, you would’ve seen why this can’t be.

Below the vehicle colors submenu. If you haven’t given yourself access to the underglow menu then you won’t see it.

Not sure what you mean… in the vehicle mods submenu you can already change the vehicles suspension.

1 Like

I never use scripthook, It seems to be working fine now. Cleared my cache it didn’t do it anymore.

Must be another cached resource that somehow bugged or you did use some client stuff, because it’s not a vMenu feature so it’s literally impossible for this to be caused by vMenu, as there are 0 keybinds besides the menu toggle and the no clip toggle used

2 Likes

Is there anyway I can add more walking styles into the menu, would be nice to see some more!

does this menu include this dlc ?
THIS IS NOT AN ADVERTISMENT!!

If I find any that work, sure.

Yes

2 Likes

whoops! didn’t notice that new line in v1.1.3.

v1.1.2, and it’s happening constantly.

Update to v1.1.3. That should solve most issues.

1 Like

Sorry yeah that wasn’t so clear. I was talking about getting even more low than standard suspension, like in Vstancer. Mello trainer have 6 more lowering options to slam your car

They’re using something else to apply additional downforce on the car, not using the default suspension vehicle mods. Will have to look into that but it won’t be added anytime soon.