Up Coming ELS Lighting System for FiveM

Yeahhh… I went quite for a while but decided to come back with this! @Warxander’s take on my GUI system is used.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pt5iEUJ0chs

21 Likes

Holy shit.

20mothafuckinchar

2 Likes

If you could like release this now my life would be amazing!

1 Like

Hope you get it worked out. Would be great to have community wise for sure. Thanks for putting in the hard work to figure things out. I’ll keep an eye out for it.

Planning on using hotkeys? :wink: Either way this is going to blow some servers out of the water!!! Super excited.

2 Likes

Taking lots of input right now. Was thinking doing sirens with hotkeys and maybe lights but then the menu with what it has now.

2 Likes

I would recommend doing siren and lights with hotkeys it would make life a lot easier.

1 Like

Hotkeys would be good, menu was good too but could it maybe interfere with others? I use a controller when I play so I personally like the button mapping on the DPAD but hotkeys make sense.

IMO Do what you think would be good or easier for the people and have it out to a handful of people you trust or is interested in testing it and that could be your best way in getting input if that makes sense.

How many sirens are you planning on implementing? Also will you be adding in different patterns for the primary and secondary lights?

2 Likes

I’m for sure doing sirens and lights on hotkeys for controller players and then maybe light speed and the traffic advisor in the menu.

2 Likes

That would be awesome!!

1 Like

Okay sweet. I sometimes use the keyboard but when you get into those high speed chases the controller is just sooo much easier haha. Looking forward to it though like I said. Will help with whatever is needed as well.

I might look into doing custom sounds streamed later but for now something like Luxart sirens. I m not sure for the first release there will be different lighting patterns but I’m hoping to do it.

2 Likes

YES YES YES, controlling light speed is the thing that quite a few veterans from LCPDFR look for, personally to compensate I used a modified carcols.meta to increase light speeds. I would be happy to do beta testing on my server if you decide to look for testers.

2 Likes

Yeah of course get something basic out first then expand on it

3 Likes

Exactly i would love to beta test as well

2 Likes

I will be posting later for beta testers. Right now I want to clean a up a few things and add a bit more.

1 Like

Awesome!!! I will be waiting.

1 Like

Agree, having something basic and updating is good. But also don’t want to rush something and it come out broken. Would rather have it working when you release it instead of you pulling your hair out trying to fix it on the fly ya know? And agree with the others. Will test it if needed.

2 Likes

If you don’t mind me asking, what parts of the script are in a releasing state at the moment?