Unable to Spawn Majority of Emergency Vehicles after Reinstall

Okay, first that template does nothing to address my problem… So I am just going to explain it. For the past 3 days on my FiveM Server I am unable to spawn the mass majority of Emergency Vehicles on my server even after a complete fresh Reinstall (to Default). I have searched for hours and tested everything I could with only failure. These vehicles are vital to my server and to the servers purpose. It literally only allows the server to download the vehicles not listed below (in terms of emergency vehicles) but when loading on it shown the completed download of these vehicles. Any help would be great…

Even my provider is telling me its not on their end and there is nothing they can do…

Vehicles I am unable to spawn include:
Ambulance
Both FIB vehicles
police / police4 / policet
policeold1 and 2
Park Ranger Vehicle

I say this again, this happened out of no where and no scripts or vehicle mods are active on the newly installed server.

Happy Holidays,
Armondo

Go on your server and try to spawn a few of the vehicles that aren’t spawning… Afterwards, upload a copy of your CitizenFX.log file

Where would I locate that file brother? Never heard of that file to be honest. A little new to this. Its still doing it.

It’s in your FiveM Application Data folder go to %localappdata% > FiveM > FiveM.app using your file browser to get it.

CitizenFX.log (113.0 KB)

I snooped around in the file alittle and even there it would say it downloaded a vehicle but never showed when I attempted vehicles like police / police 4 / fbi

Try deleting your cache.

C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Local\FiveM\FiveM.app\cache

I deleted everything in the folder. Just waiting for the reinstall I guess hahaha

1 Like

Let me know if it works for ya!

1 Like

No luck man. Still doing it.

I guess a tech said something about resources… Here is his message

Thanks for reporting an IP address of your unauthorized FiveM GSP. It has been blacklisted.

:mascot:

4 Likes