Unable to connect to any servers as of today

GTA V version? Up to date on Steam
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit through Steam
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes, I have done a full AppData deletion of FiveM and reinstalled.
Error screenshot (if any)
System specifications Intel 4770k w/ dual 980ti’s
What did you do to get this issue? Tried to connect to any server
What server did you get this issue on? All
CitizenFX.log fileCitizenFX.log.1 (69.5 KB)

.dmp files/report IDs

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?

Also add what you already tried so far.

I have verified Steam Files, the base game will load in no problem. I have completely removed and reinstalled FiveM, have done multiple reboots, have removed my antivirus software completely from my machine, done another FiveM reinstall. Everything worked fine last night, I get back on this morning and I can’t load in to a single server, just get stuck on the loading screens forever. Loading screens keep moving I just never spawn in.

EDIT : It’s stuck in the EndPointMapper :: HandleRequest:: stage. It loops ReadStatsByGamer2 over and over and over

Ah, that’s an odd one - this issue hasn’t been seen in a long while now. :confused: Have you tried deleting %localappdata%\DigitalEntitlements and %appdata%\CitizenFX\ros_id.dat? Before you do, make a backup of the files, so that you can upload them if moving them out fixed it, given how we’d like to be able to fix this issue once and for all.

1 Like

I DELETED BOTH AND IT FIXED IT!!!

I loaded straight in afterwards! Thank you so much! I backed up both folders and I’m uploading them with this comment. Omg thank you so much!

Ok turns out I can only upload 2 files, I’ll upload one of eachros_id.dat (4 Bytes)
6bf7ef81_1261055904 (1.8 KB)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.