Trying to re-do the strapped mod

Hello I’m still new to lua and I was wondering how I can go about re-writing the Strapped mod from 5mods to work in fiveM any help would be appreciated thanks.

search the forum next time please

https://github.com/aka-lucifer/gangster-holster

sorry I did search but I probably didn’t search with the correct terms but thanks for the help bud

one more quick question would this work for weable weapons like rifles, shotguns and sniper rifles ie would there be a animation where the officer or civ would reach back to get the weapon from there back and then when they put it away would they put it on there back ?

you can edit the client file and choose the weapons you want it to effect

ok but would it make them put a big weapon into there waist or on there back with the wearable weapons script, that would probably be something I would have to try to code so they place big weapons on there back so they don’t unrealisticly stick a rifle in the waist also sorry for so many questions

test it and see if it does or not

I haven’t tried it with the wearable weapons mod but the script wont work idk if it’s cause the server is running on ESX framework or what but it won’t show anything in the logs that its throwing errors so I’m at a loss as to fix this if you have any suggestions I’m all ears thanks in advance