Up to date?
Yes.
Legit or Pirate copy?
Legit copy.
Steam/CD/Social Club?
Steam.
Windows version?
Windows 10 Family Edition
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?
No.
Error screenshot (if any)
No errors are shown.
System specifications
???
What did you do to get this issue?
Spawn specific cars.
What server did you get this issue on?
My own server.
CitizenFX.log file
Nothing really special
.dmp files/report IDs
I don’t consider this as necessary. (Will update if actually needed)

Hello everyone! I end up creating an account to post an issue which I haven’t seen anyone reporting it.

The issue is simple: Lambda Trainer crashes when I spawn specific cars (custom or not, it doesn’t matter)

The crash is just instant; As soon as I press the confirm key, the trainer disappears and F1 won’t open it at all (the other keys won’t do anything either)

In order to help a bit, I found the source of the issue; Natural Vision Remastered (+VisualV)

Or maybe it is ENB+Reshade, I’m not sure, I don’t really have the time to check it out.

Everytime I use them the issue occurs, but without them, it works just fine.

Now, I do want to use Natural Vision to live a unique experience I can’t get on GTA Online. But the fact that I can’t use my favorite cars as they crash the trainer is just disturbing.
Another issue I have noticed is that custom cars will not spawn when not downloaded yet. (idk if they appear when downloaded though)

Thank you for reading, I’d really be happy if someone has a way around it so I can fully experience FiveM with Natural Vision! (as well as other people!)

Don’t use the NVR pack ‘with RadianceV’, this one has had a mistake made by the person packing it making all non-DLC game vehicles unusable.

They also won’t spawn in traffic, nor if some other person on the server is using it will you be able to see them.

Thank you so much, it works!

I also notcied it’s stated in the home menu of the mod now, this will really help other people who are experiencing the issue :smiley:

If I find anything else, I’ll make sure to post it if no one else did :stuck_out_tongue:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.