Since there’s been so little activity these past weeks and being busy IRL caused even last week’s ‘this week’ to be skipped, have a summary of the last two weeks, or at least, what we can remember of it.
Summary of the last two weeks
- GitHub commits!
- fix some Citizen.Await stuff that affected vRP
- fix emoji in tweets on the main page
- some more UI stuff related to tweets
make the direct connect page into the de facto history page
- a Social Club fix that improves loading times
- anticheat updates, apparently
- more loading time improvements
- smoother loading progress indicators for DLC
- a server bandwidth usage fix for servers using replicated convars
- onesync performance improvements
- fix FiveM on Windows 8.0
- initial preparation for moving cloud services to kubernetes
- discovering linux builds are broken thanks to alpine breaking stuff
- break the concurrent player count record, again, edging fairly close to 16k (and presumably only not hitting it due to a small service outage)
- internal WIP for experimental streaming APIs to allow dynamically registering certain types of assets
- practically nothing else.