Things for your server i recomend 1.2

Version 1.2
This is an added to the v1.1 I already posted

– P̸̝̱̃̚ͅR̴̬̱͕̭̫̣̠͗͐̋͛́̌̽͝O̷͉̬̳̦͇̪͗͛̕ͅJ̶̢̪̜̩͈̤̪̰̖̑̀̉̋̎̎̂̔͠E̸̗͒͌͐C̵̯̬̯͕̏͛̏̾̃͝Ť̸͕͂̋́̚ ̶̘̬̼̪̭̠̂̐Ȓ̵̡̘̠̟̞͔̆̿̈͛́̓̃̇͜͜͠E̴̛̬͙̝̠̖̖̘͚͉͐̇̀̑̈̐A̸̲̦̎͝L̸̫͈̦͙͕͎̣̔͑̐͂̏͊̌͆̾I̴̛͍̥̗͐͌̆̀͗͝Ť̴̻̜̦̱͍̒̋͗́͐́͋̓̂͜Y̵̧̹͇̹̳̱̊͊͝

TUNER CHIP - Working

Ymap Car Dealer—

Ymap Biker Bar–

Ymap Legion Square upgrade

AI MECHANIC - Working but dont sit in car when he fetches car or you ill never have an ending on the route

Nautical Ymap

Business ESX -
This works well however you must make stores and place them accordingly. The coder did not privilege you with a fully working few stores and only gave a sample store to use but is so easy to add your own in

CHOPSHOP- Don’t move the chopshop unless you are clued up as to what you doing as it will break otherwise.

RADAR ONLY WHEN DRIVING
If you want to really have an RP built server then ensure to have this in so that gps is only available in motorvehicles

or my own edited one - This is the same as above Radar its just more optimized for my server so i wanted to share it. Thank you [Flatracer] @Flatracer (my version might be bad)

RadarWhileDriving.rar (2.8 KB)

Thumbs up Script

Police Uniforms -
This makes some nice gear for your Cop Crew - Don’t forget it and thanks @HarryCatraz

There’s is tons more but will stop here

– P̸̝̱̃̚ͅR̴̬̱͕̭̫̣̠͗͐̋͛́̌̽͝O̷͉̬̳̦͇̪͗͛̕ͅJ̶̢̪̜̩͈̤̪̰̖̑̀̉̋̎̎̂̔͠E̸̗͒͌͐C̵̯̬̯͕̏͛̏̾̃͝Ť̸͕͂̋́̚ ̶̘̬̼̪̭̠̂̐Ȓ̵̡̘̠̟̞͔̆̿̈͛́̓̃̇͜͜͠E̴̛̬͙̝̠̖̖̘͚͉͐̇̀̑̈̐A̸̲̦̎͝L̸̫͈̦͙͕͎̣̔͑̐͂̏͊̌͆̾I̴̛͍̥̗͐͌̆̀͗͝Ť̴̻̜̦̱͍̒̋͗́͐́͋̓̂͜Y̵̧̹͇̹̳̱̊͊͝

Add them to your other topic, don’t create new topics