Textures not loading, and falling through map

Okay so when I join a server, I spawn in and fall directly through the map, and when I’ve tried to exit (via escape key), the game freezes for a few seconds. I tried deleting my citizenfx 1-9 (but nothing else), it still continues. I know of a few others going through this but idk what its from. My network downloads at 35.1mb, and uploads and uploads at 31.6mb. Could that be it? For the past 8 months of having 5m, this hasn’t been an issue

GTA V version? Latest
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Social Club
Windows version? Latest (Sorry, not sure of the exact version number)
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes.
Error screenshot (if any) N/A
System specifications GeForce 1060 6gb, Intel i7 6700k CPU @ 4.00GHz, 15.96 RAM, Driver version 391.01 (latest as of 3/4/2018)
What did you do to get this issue? Nothing.
What server did you get this issue on? Midwest RP.
CitizenFX.log file CitizenFX.log.1 (163.7 KB)
CitizenFX.log.2 (167.9 KB)

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot N/A
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot N;/A
Filepath to FiveM folder https://imgur.com/a/pzUkc
FiveM client folder screenshot https://imgur.com/a/bKgi6
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? Yes.

Also add what you already tried so far.
Deleting Citzen fx log 1-9
Re-installing
verifying game cache.
Playing w/o plugins.

2 Likes

Bump, sorry if this isn’t allowed;
There was a storm here recently, and we didn’t lose power or internet, but people around my area are reporting internet loss, could this in any way be it?

Yes, that could be the issue. Slower internet connections will cause lag/frame loss/missing textures, etc.

1 Like

Cool to know. I’ll keep you updated as the service is restored.

Bump (sorry again),
No issue(s) anymore. Textures load fine. Topic can be dealt with accordingly, thanks guys!

@kevin Was it your connection? Because mine doesn’t work.

As far as I know. Were you recently affected by some sort of storm and or power/internet outage?

What are your computer specs?

Welp, looks like its still happening, but now, it works when I direct connect, but will happen after a few mins of being in the server…

Would removing graphics mods maybe help?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.