[system] baseevents resource

There seems to be a problem with the baseevents resource inside the system folder of the server. I believe it is caused by the vehiclechecker script. It does not do it often but when so many players join a server in a certain area. Vehicles spawn on top of each other over and over causing them to explode. Then the peds become confused and start driving into one another. I am not sure of how to fix this error but I just wanted to make you guys aware of the peds doing this. Also yes I have tested this without a single resource custom resource. I only had the resources from the fivem server installed that came default to see if I could get the same results and I still do. Hopefully, you guys can take a look and add something so when the vehicles spawn due to player count they spawn more random to prevent this from continuing to happen. Granted this bug only happens every so often when players join and are closer to one area then another this happens. Hopefully this helps with stabilization of FIVEM.

This probably has nothing to do with the Baseevents resource. Though I’ve heard about this issue before. Don’t think there’s a lot FiveM could do to improve this though. A possible resource that could improve this would be one that lowers the vehicle density based on the amount of players online or in a certain area.

Thats sad. Hopefully, FIVEM can fix it one day or one day one sync.

no information provided except a completely invalid description, locked.