Stuck in server loading screen

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

**GTA V version?**1.41
**Up to date?**yes
**Legit or Pirate copy?**legit
**Steam/CD/Social Club?**steam
**Windows version?**10
**Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?**yes
Error screenshot (if any)
System specifications
**What did you do to get this issue?**attempted to join server and server wouldnt load
**What server did you get this issue on?**HighSpeed Gaming
CitizenFX.log file
.dmp files/report IDs

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?

Also add what you already tried so far.

So i was on the servers yesterday without any problems. I started having problems today when I tried to get back onto the servers. I didnt change anything. After trying everything that i could think of i did a fresh install of GTA 5 and FiveM. I put FiveM in its own seperate folder in the GTA 5 directory. I can load FiveM with no problems. I can see the server list and everything like normal. I can click on the server that I am going in to play on. It brings me up to the loading screen. There is a little bar that usually tells me how far along the loading is and it is just a blank bar which tells me the server isnt loading. Any help on this would be great. thanks.

Didn’t really get, but do u tried multiple servers? one server can have an issue that they don’t know about.

Please complete the entire support template. You’re missing some vital information.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.