Streaming K9 dog

So when you do everything how you guys explained here, how do you get the dog on? Like my server dev put it in and i have no clue how to put it on…

I did exactly what you had your files as and it still did not work

This is probably because you don’t have FiveM Element Club subscription. You must have it to stream custom clothes server side. You can find the element club on the FiveM Patreon and it has to be at least the $15 subscription that you pay monthly to keep the element club.

1 Like

i was trying it on my local host, ill try it on my actual server. Thanks.

Do you have the subscription or not because it doesn’t matter if you do it on a localhost or a hosted server but you need the subscription to be able to stream this.

1 Like

yes that is realistic yes, you have to pay $ 15 of dog food per month … or there is no dog.

1 Like

where i get this

The link to the LSPDFR page for it, in the first post.

So I download the file, chuck all the files in a stream folder, add a resource file and bam, load it in, seems to work perfectly fine but when I spawn the actual dog, there’s no skin.

And yeah I tried relogging.

Is the server key linked to an argentum account? (I see you have it)

Have you tried checking it from a server start? I find that streaming objects like this won’t change after a restart. At a guess I think it’s because you download the files the first time and therefore the client doesn’t download any changes to models/textures. I can see you’re restarting the resource which I’ve never had luck with when it comes to some streamed stuff.

1 Like

Yeah it is. We have custom clothes, etc.

And yeah you’re right, replacements don’t work unless you relog. I’ve never come across one that wont work til restart but that’s a fair point. I should test that.

They’ve kept it under a paywall for a year
Certainly they’ve had enough money just to release it by now

what if you have less than 10 that can join.