Don’t think you’re able to stream that.
Not sure tho.

Stream it just like you would stream a .ytd, works the same way

Well its not ytd, its ydd

It’s streamed the same way

Well it wasnt really working

So nothing i am missiing?

Send screenshots of your resource file?

It is not the problem, have you tried to stream it?

Im going to assume its because its of 16MB? I think 16 is the stream limit

Files
shepherd11
i did pack that model to smaller size but still not working :confused:

a_c_shepherd.ytd

i lowered the quality to 2k from 4k and i deleted some unnecessary images to save space but still default shepherd dog ingame so i dont think that its even possible to stream animals… i have tried over week different ways but i have no luck with this

I had no luck either but if you figure it out please share :\

oh ye i fixed this a long time ago, you need to stream it the same way u stream clothes. there is a tuotrial on the forum how u stream clothes just follow it and you will understand

would be nice to know how to stream clothes without element fee to fivem :thinking: I didnt find any tutorial how to do that clothes streaming…

if you fixed it why wont you share with the community how you did it? it would help a lot or you can just drop link to that tutorial page :smiley:

Yeah but this doesnt replace the dog model; this would only be for characters who play the dog or am I incorrect?

I am very bad at explaining but basicly, i found where the dog i wanted to replace in the GTA files and the folder it was in in, i dont remember wich folder but basicly mp_m_freemode_01^ ac_shepard.ydd, so mp_m_freemode_01^ is suppose to be the folder the dog is in as i dont remember what its called but youll just have to look in for example OpenIV to find the name of the that folder, if u want a good explination just look in the link

but this seems to be only for Element Club members :thinking:

Yes, that is true

https://gyazo.com/775e94ff9f6f0b65ca37c8e1696a7c90 This is how it is suppose to look