Steam screenshot not working for me

I play a lot of CS:GO and when i take screenshots they work, but when i am on FiveM and try to take Screen shots they dont seem to work, i have checked my screenshot folder and there is nothing in there, anyway i can get it working pls let me know.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Any solutions? I’m having the same issue.

Does it make the camera sound? Does the popup in right corner appear? Does steam popup on game start? Does steam overlay appear, i dont know how win+shft maybe? are you pushing f12?

Yes that all happens and opens

Try taking a screenshot then doing a C:\ hard drive search for . or .jpg then order by date to the top when it completes.

ok thanks ill have a look

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.