[Standalone] Spawn Point Selector

In your spawnlocation menu… even tho probably not possible, it would be fun to be able to add a spawn point inside a moving airplane… so you could choose to parachute to a range of options on spawn

How would you go about adding one that would take you to your last position?

by reading it from the database
the last position is inside the table “users” at the column “position”

So can I change spawn points?? And can I add more?

Can you help me about displaying it please?

1 Like

Is there a way to go about Negating the Right Mouse Click , When someone right clicks into the game happens alot when people tab out in windowed the menu closes
ive tried

DisableControlAction(0,25,true) – Disable right click
DisableControlAction(1,25,true) – Disable right click

but it doesnt seem to negate the closing of the menu

Hey! I got a question. How can I make the menu visible again after people have spawned. Like if someone wants to go somewhere else they can just press F5 and the menu opens again. Where and how do I put this code?

Can I do like this at the buttom of the code?

Citizen.CreateThread(function()
if isControlJustPressed(1, 51) then
TriggerEvent(“ts_spawnselect:openMenu”)
end
end)

That would work with a loop, like this:

Citizen.CreateThread(function()
    while true do
        Citizen.Wait(1)
        if isControlJustPressed(1, 51) then 
            TriggerEvent(“ts_spawnselect:openMenu”) 
        end
    end 
end)

That example uses the E key, if you want to change it to F5 use 166. You can find the keys here

Ooooo. Thanks!

Actually. While we’re at it. I have experienced some buggs with the Spawn Selector. Its like when you scroll to many times to either left or right, the camera sometimes stucks itself somwhere on the map. I dont know why this happens.

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Nice release! Could anyone maybe help me convert this to a respawn selector using ESX?

what key is it to bring the menu

The Script itself loads and shows the menu, but after selecting a spawnpoint im simply stuck in the flying camera

problem solved

Jesus, no need to BOLD that text the dev will read it anyway. How did you add it? console errors ? some more info woud be lovely

I’m stuck in the flying camera after pressing enter on spawn select

it only shows heading , but how do we get the x y and z coordinates of camera

how to merge it with kashacters , please help with code .

Hi, this script has everything I’m looking for! I simply want any user who enters my server to spawn his character at a specific point chosen by me in the Legion Square.

What is the problem?

If you already have a character created, the menu works perfectly.

But if you DO NOT have a character created, it will overlap with ESX_Identity (Character creation menu)

Could you update this and correct that error? Regards! And thanks for the contribution :slight_smile:

2 Likes

did you solve this prob becuse i have the same

1 Like