[Standalone] Spawn Point Selector

Spawn point selector is a simple resource that allows a player to select where they want to spawn upon connecting to the server.

Included Spawn Points

• Airport
  • Pier
  • Tequi-la-la
  • Legion Square
  • Sandy Shores
  • Paleto Bay

Download
This requires NativeUI by @Frazzle

Screenshots

10 Likes

How do you get the coordinates for a spawn and the camera coordinates? I want to make custom spawns but I don’t know how.

1 Like

use this [Release] Show position (for dev only)

1 Like

Thanks bud

np dude

do-able to add properties spawn or just fix wp ?

You would need to do that your self this just makes a fix waypoint spawn as seen in the spawnselect_client

perfectly clear… still a good idea… aiight

You’re question got answered is a good idea just do it your self aight…

Great work on the script btw Thunderstorm441

How do you trigger it upon finish with a script like changing skin and such, instead of showing it upon spawn…

Just updated the resource to include a ts_spawnselect:openMenu event which you can trigger to open the menu. you can also now disable it automatically opening in the config.

Oh, that’s nice.

1 Like

Ive done this;

1. Put it in my resource folder
  2. added start ts_spawnselect in my server.cfg
  • Absolutely nothing comes up when i launch into the server.

Do you have the NativeUI resource?

I joined, then it came up. I backspaced and now I am stuck without the menu in the skyes! Help me

You simply miss the NativeUI bro, that’s the issue. Had that and thought he already put the NativeUI inside the files but you have to download it manually.

How does this work combined with esx_kashacters? The spawn point selector pops up before ive even chosen my character

you can implement your own check for that, set openOnPlayerSpawned to false and trigger the ts_spawnselect:openMenu event within esx_kashacters when you want the menu to open.

Hello, I have a question.
I can’t get a spawn to work. When i put in the camera xyz it’s way off like on the airport, the map is not loading etc. I really can’t figure out how to put in the coordinates the right way… Can anyone help me?