SoFLO Roleplay, 500+ Vehicles, 5+ Federal Departments, CUSTOM LEO Vehicles and EUP, Along with Much More!

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

Join us on SoFlo for a great RP experience! -Lieutenant Ethan K.

3 Likes

Come join us on SOFLORP! We would love to have you here

3 Likes

1 Like
1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Bumps are only permitted once there has been no activity for 24 hours. Please refrain from bumping within this time. Further violations of this rule may result in your topic being (temporarily) unlisted.

Do not reply to this message, for any questions, flag the post and select ‘Send this user a message…’.

Thanks,
Moderation.

1 Like

1 Like

NOT a bump but our discord is still : HSDHn3Z I know people have had trouble finding it…but thank you to all the new members that have joined and made it was it is. We are STILL looking for a head of Palm Beach County Fire Rescue so please join our discord and we’ll rap about your knowledge and see were it goes. Love you Zeemah…

1 Like

Hey people, we are looking for NEW RECRUITS for all departments. looking for PALM BEACH COUNTY FIRE RESCUE ESPECIALLY, ACCESS TO ALL VEHICLES<JOIN RIGHT AWAY. PLEASE JOIN OUR DISCORD FOR ACCESS TO OUR LEO APPLICATIONS AND WE’LL GET YOU STARTED. THE OWNER AND PRETTY MUCH EVERY MEMBER IS AN ADULT! No Children screaming in dispatch!!! LIVE PD, Security…FHP, MDPD, PBSO, & FWC!!! THE SICKEST VEHICLES ON FIVEM…NO 12 YEAR OLD ADMINS…THE CLOSEST MEMBERS, NO DRAMA EVER!

2 Likes

1 Like

Looking for new CIVS! Plenty of LEO waiting for your RP! COME JOIN IN REALISTIC RP…
*Adults Only…no child like bullshit…please create CREATIVE RP…THANKS ALL!

1 Like

TON MORE CUSTOM CIVILIAN VEHICLES ADDED! ALWAYS LOOKING FOR CIVS

2 Likes

2 Likes

soflo inst just a server it has become a community and a safe and fun place to have fun and make some good friends and i am glad to be on this server and know the people i do because of it and have a good role play experience!!!

3 Likes

THANKS JACOB! Glad to have an outstanding RPER like you. We’re still looking for TRUE RP Civs as well. JOIN IN THE FUN! Every vehicle and job you can imagine. Palm Beach Fire Rescue is now OPEN TO THE PUBLIC! Join our discord for more info…

3 Likes