SoFLO Roleplay, 500+ Vehicles, 5+ Federal Departments, CUSTOM LEO Vehicles and EUP, Along with Much More!

Welcome To SoFLO Roleplay, We offer some of the most extensive law enforcement vehicle lines and civilian car lists in all of fiveM! FHP and PBSO have a COMBINED 183+ MARKED Vehicles, 78+ UNMARKED. From our atvs to our 3 Police boats, 3 mobile command centers, marked super cars, parking enforcement and the list goes on and on. WAY TOO MUCH to list everything here. We run a combination of ELS and NON ELS, with some of the most advanced non-els vehicles money can buy. We welcome new LEO and Fire for ages 16+ but will find a place for younger people based on maturity.

As for civilians we have 4+ supras, 5+ subaru, lamborghini…you know the rest. Not to mention one of the longest lists of lifted and non lifted diesels, chevys, fords, dodges
and a FULL line of trailers that all tow. Even your excavator! We offer SO many things for civs to do. Hell, you can even call your crew with our fully custom iPhone in game.

With that said, you must come in to see what im talking about. I attempted to create the most clean and realistic HUD you can with it being No Pixel like I suppose you would say. I aim to make the most realistic environment possible so please bring your best RP.

Currently, I am the only staff member so bans only go through me to prevent issues with wrongful and biased bans. All of our current members are over the age of 18 so please act accordingly.
I know there is still alot im not mentioning here but take a gander, you’ll be glad you did!
Hope to see you there

-T.Landry(B-01)

Departments:

Palm Beach County Sheriff

Florida Highway Patrol

Palm Beach County Fire Rescue

Florida Fish & Wildlife

Florida Department Of Transportation

Interested in joining? Join our Discord! https://t.co/atRl4veGuD?amp=1 or Go to our website www.soflorp.com

5 Likes

4 Likes

SERIOUSLY…THE BEST SERVER ON FIVEM! NOW HIRING FOR PBSO! FHP! FWC! MDPD!

NOW LOOKING FOR PBSO FIRE CHIEF! EVERY VEHICLE YOU CAN THINK OF SKINNED FOR PBCFR!

4 Likes

It’s A great server and there are tons of things to do i think everyone would like playing on it with all of us

4 Likes

Custom Bikes Also! [these are just a few of many]

3 Likes

4 Likes

Love this server play on it everyday great staff and very well ran!

4 Likes

Love this server, lots of amazing roleplay. The members and staff are fantastic and it’s a great place to be.

4 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

Still looking for Palm Beach County Fire Rescue and Hiring For ALL DEPARTMENTS!

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

STILL LOOKING FOR ACTIVE AND DEDICATED FIRE DEPARTMENT. WE OFFER A FULL MEDICAL SYSTEM AND VEHICLES/HELI’S WITH THE MOST AMAZING SKINS AND GROWING… WE ARE STILL IN NEED OF A FULL TIME FIRE CHIEF AS WELL, PLEASE APPLY ACCORDINGLY.

JOIN OUR DISCORD: HSDHn3Z

4 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

JOIN PBSO TODAY AND SAMPLE JUST SOME OF THE VEHICLES WE HAVE TO OFFER! from GREENE

3 Likes

very good server with tons of quality scrips and realistic rp

3 Likes