Shadowplay no longer working

GTA V version? 1.0.1.365.1 ?
Up to date? Yes, latest as of this post
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Social Club
Windows version? Windows 10 x64 Pro latest updates as of this post
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes
Error screenshot (if any)
System specifications Ryzen 1700 @ 3,8ghz, 16gb ddr4 3000mhz ram, Galax GTX 1080 ti
What did you do to get this issue? Nothing
What server did you get this issue on? The family Rp
CitizenFX.log file None
.dmp files/report IDs None

My problem is that Shadowplay isnt working on FiveM anymore. The hud thing wont come up as if it doesnt detect the game. Cant record and cant use replay. If I open the Shadowplay menu it just tabs me out to desktop. Worked like one or two months ago. Shadowplay works perfectly in GTA V Singleplayer and other games, just not FiveM. Tried the citizenFX.ini thing, “DisableNVSP=0” which has worked before, but no more. Tried fullscreen, windowed and fullscreen windowed.

Reinstalled GTA V and reinstalled GPU drivers. Nvidia Experience version is 3.16.0.122.
Did not try older nvidia experience tho. But as it works in all my other games (Dota, CS, HoN, Gta v singleplayer) i doubt its an nvidia issue. I need Shadowplay real bad to record failRP :frowning:

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Just formated my pc, and still got the same issue. Shadowplay works on ALL games but FiveM.

Nobody else having this issue?

Didnt know shadowplay even worked on FiveM which is why most disable it.

Simply use OBS instead.

Shadowplay

RazerCortEx

Msi Afterburner

D3DGear

Are All Programs That Don’t Work With FiveM And Infact Crash And Fu*k Up FiveM

Thanks for the responses, but none of it is helpful unfortunately. Even if I would use NVENC with OBS, it still uses a lot more resources than just Shadowplay for some reason.

All the software that “Crash And Fu*k Up FiveM” have never caused issues for me.

bumpb

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.