Servers that use Lamba getting banned

I know this has to do with the anti-cheat but why lamba menu. There are a lot of servers that use it to roleplay and people are getting banned for it. Any idea when the anti-cheat will allow lamba menu? Already seen a topic similar to this but it didn’t really ask or answer my question.

Using plugins on servers that have scripthook enabled shouldn’t cause any bans. The anti-cheat is only triggered for injectors I think. Are you sure Lambda was the cause for the bans?

1 Like

We were all using lamba to spawn cars in and such and people started receiving bans and what have you.

The anti-cheat system does NOT target plugins that rely on scripthook. It targets the use of unauthorized injectors.

1 Like

I’m sure an element can elaborate more on this topic, but as far as I know, Lambda Menu should NOT be a target what so ever.

1 Like

I have been using lambda fine So i don’t think lambda is what got them banned.

1 Like

LM is not part of the blacklist. The current anticheat solely targets a number of recent cheats that appeared that try to directly call game functions - it is impossible for it to trigger on any ScriptHook-based plugin.

1 Like

When someone responds so everyone else just says the same thing.