Server Using Too much RAM

Okay so we made a fivem server with some esx scripts but the server is using too much RAM (in 3 hours of Up Time the server is using 5.6 GB of 8 RAM)
any solutions ?
PS: Its an OVH host running on windows spec : Intel Core Processor 2.99 GH (4 cores)
RAM: 7.81 GB
Windows Server 2012 x64

Are you sure the actual server process is taking up that much memory and not just overall? You can confirm this using task manager.

Same issue here
My Server Consuming memory as the server up-time goes up
earlier it use to run on 8GB of memory without restart for almost 2-3 days
but now we have 16GB of memory and the memory consumption reaches to 90% within 4-5 hrs of up-time and needs a restart to free RAM!
we have only one main server and a test server i.e only two servers
Server Specifications :

Can anyone guide me what could be the issue for high memory consumption?

Understanding RAM consumption is vital, The reason i say that is because it serves a purpose. IE Short term memory storage.

What I did was slowly install plugins and see which had the most impact, Ofcourse this isn’t the most efficient way because you generally work with numbers from an active server, However most servers restart every 6 hours to free the stored “short term” data.

Edit: When i ran my server i generally allocated each player slot 3 to 500MB of ram so for a 32 player server about 16GB (you dont have to do that ofcourse.) As well as the CPU you need to take that into accountability!

Your CPU retrieves data from your RAM, If you have 4 cores and 8 threads there isnt much processing room and so on.