Server "stops responding" after 15-30 minutes

We are using ESX as a base on our server. It used to work great before. One day we updated everyting (scripts and server version). After that we’ve had one big issue.

After the server has been started it runs just fine but when there are more than 10 players connected it kind of “crashes”. People are not getting kicked from the server but no one can ear or drink, menu interactions don’t work, chat doesn’t work and new players can not connect to the server.

Server is hosted on a dedicated machine and currently there is nothing else running on it. No errors in the logs either. Server console on the other hand spams many hitch warnings (around 100-200ms) constantly. CPU usage is around 5-10% and RAM around 10%.

I’m having the exact same problem! Finally I found someone with the same struggle, I figured out that it was mysql-async. Whenever I run mysql-async on a newer verision it stops responding just like yours! But I really need that new version, I don’t know how I can do this :confused:
Tell me if you find any way around this.

I think it has to do with a timeout with mysql-async and the mysql server try turning up the mysql server timeout connections! There is probably something on google on how to do this

If it is indeed Mysql-async causing issues, turn on debugging and see what query is b0rking it. Upping the timeout is a bad fix. Find the root cause.

Yeah well its just not one source causing it. it was user_inventory and other things

@zr0iq this is your thing isn’t it

Yeah I also noticed it. Server keeps giving slow query warnings right after server restart. Almost every resource is giving it. The time is something between 60-100ms.

Which version is working for you?

No idea? I am kinda still very busy. I’ll have some free time to look into stuff beginning next week somewhen.

But there has been lots of changes with the ESX stuff. Might be that as well, cannot really say without logs.

The working version for me is 2.1.1.0 and that comes default with ZAP.

do you still have this issue or have you found a solution?

Never fixed this. We started to build our city from the scratch. Hopefully when everything is ready we don’t have to deal with this again.

This happened with the newest mysql2 version, but not the mysql.js mysql-async is working. It was pretty illusive.

Would be nice if I could get the server version and the mysql-async version, to check stuff.