Server queue feature

At this point many of us have come to accept that server size limitations are somewhat of a longterm problem. What I suggest be done to accommodate for this problem is to add a join queue feature. I’m tired of having to refresh over and over again to find the server either still just as full, or now with even another person in it. With a queue feature, it’d make it much easier to get into your favorite servers and make the 24 person limit not so much of a big deal.

This already exists! It’s just that the servers you are trying to join does not have one! Plus, it’s 32 players, which is a GTA native. not 24.

Yep, my server has a queue function, but it’s currently disabled because of some issues with the deferrals system.
Variable lifetime management is a bit strict, or somesuch, so the deferrals disappear while people are waiting in queue, causing them to just sit there and not be updated about their status.

Not sure if it’s a clientside or serverside thing, but the sum of it is that it’s not working.

Are there any verified working solutions to this?

EasyAdmin’s one worked fine, when i tried it, not sure about now.

No shit, maybe they have implemented that after the 7 months from when this topic started.