Server not showing up on list, Direct connect only

This is regarding to a Five M server.

I’ve been trying to host a fivem server on two different dedicated hardware physical computers. The server is running 16.04 Ubuntu Server. The server will start-up fine but will not show up on server list. i’ve checked to see IP was being used but it was not. The port 30120 is allow though the firewall. I’ve ran the server on my personal computer it worked just fine but running it on my buddys physical server which he had created a VM for me won’t allow the server to show on list only direct connect only.

I’ve had this on two different internets and two different servers they both couldnt show up on the list. Does anyone have any ideas how to fix

Is announce set to true in your citmp-server.yml? If not, change it to true.

What he said should work. I have it set to true but it still doesnt show in up the list somtimes. I have never figured out why.

Its set to true, ive had this problem for awhile

That’s odd. Try removing ‘cache/browser’. It may help you, if not then I really wouldn’t know what to do.

Does anyone have an anwser?

Help my server not be seen on the server list. Can help with the pictures

The same problem with me, can anyone help me?

Is it a cfx or fx server? And what is UseGameServerV2? Try setting that to false since it says don’t try enabling it.

I can show you the server how it looks or how it looks to be okay

17/5000

My server is cfx

Help my server not be seen on the server list. Can help with the pictures

help me plase!..

Double check if the ports are actually open

Already did like 14 times

Sorry but i do not know how to check ports

Do I want help with this problem?

4d
help me plase!..