Server in need of admins

Hi all.

I’m looking for a partner that would be interested in running a community with me and one other partner.

I’m looking for someone with verifiable experience in server management, also someone that is mature (sorry kids, no 14 year olds. Minimum 18+).

As my partner you would be responsible in primarily running the community, recruiting, and general server management. I currently have valid server hosting, web hosting, CAD/MDT, etc. I also have a server with the vehicles and scripts I would like on it.

This is a new server. I am very dedicated too it and develop everything on my own. I can see this server growing and being the next best thing.

If this sounds of interest to you, join my discord at https://discord.gg/Jr5KsQ9 and lets chat. I look forward to getting something started by the New Year!

Thanks!
Shawn

Only yourself as I developer? Good luck mate

Yeah currently. In my 3rd year of computer science. Strong with coding so has bin okay so far. Just need people to help run and manage.

Well, I am under ur age limit but I wish you luck!

Don’t be fooled, this person has posted before “Looking for Admin Partner” he was trash talking in his discord and very immature, yet tries to look for someone that is mature.

And how old is he 18+?

You must be mistaken because this is my first attempt for looking for an admin. And have never bin disrespectful to anyone on here or in my discord. So get your facts straight first. Thanks

These are the only two post I have ever made on here.

Like he said, he has not posted before. You might want to double check before your reply next time. And delete that reply you made.

Still in search of one more admin

Got any proof of this? Don’t think so. As there’s no such post on his forum account. Next time you accuse someone of doing something, check your facts please. Also don’t start drama just because you think someone did something you don’t like… If you want to discuss something you either do it with respect or take it to the PM’s if you have to trash talk.

Check for yourself, his original post is a direct copy and paste from another account:

Yes I copied a similar post. And changed it to my liking. Check discord. It’s different join that one and join mine. You will see for yourself. Ask a moderator. We will have different ips because it’s not my account. So don’t accuse someone of something they never did.

How about writing an original post then, instead of blatantly copying and pasting someone else’s.

75% of the roleplay servers out there copy pasta code, rules, loading screens - why not just do the same shit for a forum post?

How about minding your own business and stop spamming a post and blaming some for something they never did.

You posted on a public forum, there is no such thing as “minding your own business”, if you don’t want to be criticized for stealing someone else’s words don’t post on a public forum. Or even better don’t use someone else’s work for your gain.

With your logic… a public forum means it’s not theft.

But you didn’t criticise you spread out fauls truth.

What even is this?! Take the drama to PM’s not here.

1 Like