Server Blocked, help understanding

[Window Title]
FiveM Error

[Main Instruction]
FiveM has encountered an error

[Content]
This server has been blocked from the FiveM platform. Stated reason: This server might be hosted by an unauthorized GSP. You can only host FiveM servers from a (real) VPS/dedicated server from any provider, or from http://zap-hosting.com/fivem2 .

If this was added by mistake, please contact pr@fivem.net with the IP address of your server and proof of authentication with the ‘root’/‘Administrator’ account.
If you manage this server and you feel this is not justified, please contact your Technical Account Manager.

If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details in this window.

[^] Hide details [Close]

[Expanded Information]
Crash signature: net.dll+1C4BF
Report ID: si-35ba0ef84e8f4d26a0d28793d3d972fa (use Ctrl+C to copy)

Alright so my server was working for a while back and I kinda placed it on hold, now when I’m getting back to it I can’t connect to it as FiveM have blocked it? I don’t really understand this section. What do I need to do more than emailing them the IP and proof of root access, I mean I use ESXi on my dedicated server so I took screenshots of that including the fact that I only have a root account on the vSphere client.

Seems kinda pointless to buy a new host somewhere just so that I can spend more money, I mean I have like 8 different servers on my dedicated server for all kinda of games including a VM that is running all websites, emails, etc. So if u ask me this is completely weird.

But anyone wanna clear this up for me, is the IP, and root screenshots enough to send or am I missing something, and also how do I know it’s been unblocked, what is the ETA from it, like do they message me back if I’m missing something or what?

You only need to send information/screenshots proving you have root access: the desktop, command prompt, etc.

Sometimes they will unblock it without an e-mail back, so check every now and then.

As long as your server is following the ToS, you shouldn’t have to buy a server somewhere else.

Cheers, it should cover what I sent then. I mean it’s not really like I can break the ToS atm since I’m currently just having the server with a friend to script and improve it for the future. It’s not even broadcasting on the internet list atm xD

But none the less, got no future plans on breaking the ToS

What’s your server IP?

145.239.54.52 - 145.239.54.55 is assigned to the box but the FiveM server is running on 145.239.54.52. Sorry for the late response.

Still not unlocked, it’s almost been 3 days now…

Patience is a virtue, it’s not magic.

Hehe, yea that isn’t my strong suit xD

I’ll keep waiting.

Elements will take a look when they have time, which could take a couple of days/weeks in rare cases. You’re also not guaranteed to have a reply, so check once a day to see if your server is blocked.