Seacrest County RP | Whitelisted | Under Development | Need Developer |

Welcome to Seacrest County Roleplay, the RP server that offers quality roleplay and wonderful memories for you.If you are curious and want to know more about us: we are a whitelisted server, has over 150+ custom cars, Jobs, Drugs, custom CAD and more !

We are a fresh server looking for a Server Developer who knows how to configure with ESX files to help make our server into a very fun and enjoyable roleplaying server.

Our primary goal is to build a community where people can have fun and have loving memories while playing on our server and make new friends.

Forum & Discord link will not be shown untill we have finish with the server make-over.

Fourms: - Not yet public -
Discord: - Not yet public -

What we currently have:
Civilian Jobs

• Real Estate
  • Fisherman
  • Miner
  • Lumberjack
  • Refiner
  • Reporter
  • Medic
  • Security

Police Officer Roles

• Sheriff
  • Undersheriff
  • Assistant Sheriff
  • Major
  • Captain
  • Lieutenant
  • Sergeant
  • Corporal
  • Master Deputy
  • Senior Deputy
  • Deputy
  • Probationary Deputy
  • Trainee

Firefighter Department Roles

• Chief
  • Assistant Chief
  • Battalion Chief
  • Captain
  • Lieutenant
  • Driver / Engineer
  • Firefighter / Paramedic
  • Probationary Firefighter

What we only need from you:

• Working Mic
  • Respect and be mature
  • Just have fun !

No more of your “Everyday PD Cars”, Its 2018 now, everything has changed. Its time for a new era.

Here is a sneak peak of 1 of our PD cars :wink:
Ferrari Scuderia 430

Current Update as of now:

• Server will be down till mid December for Major make-over.
  • Car fuel system.
  • Some Car tuning are not working.

If you are interested in being our developer, please send me a private message to me personally to request for my discord tag.

Are you guys looking for high Police Ranks?

Yes, the highest rank we have right now is PD Director.

Ok, anyway I can get in contact to join? and is this a whitelisted server?

Yes this will be a whitelisted server, however the server isnt up yet as its still underdevelopment.
You can contact me on discord.

Hay i want to now if i can run a department?

Hi, sorry but currently we are looking for the developers first, before moving on towards other staff departments.

(bumping)

We currently have 1 file developer working with us, we are looking for another file developer who has knowledge of adding whitelisting file and help lighten the work load too. We are also still looking for a web and map developer, who can help and develop custom buildings and etc. so please feel free to hit me up for future infomation.

(Please have atleast some prove of you past works and tell me about your experties. As u can understand from our point of view, we cant just trust a person we have never met before and allow him to have access to all the adminstration contents, thank you for your kind understanding and cooperation)

Hey this is officer bacon sorry i could not get back to you when you messaged me it was 3:00
In the morning i was sleep so get back to me when you can thanks

I’m sorry but according to Fivem TOS, i cant pay you for creating a website.

(Bumping) We are still looking for a developer who can whitelist and a map developer.

(bump) we have updated from only GMT8+ and GMT 0. we are now also accepting US timing !

(Bump)
We are still looking for a plugins developer and a map developer

I added you on discord my username is Luke#8601

I am looking into a Dev rol0e

I could whitelist the server.
Also make a website.
cant map develop YET.

Hi James, I have replied to you via private message. Please do check it.

Sure, i have added you on discord. Thank you for your interest in helping us out ! We look forward to working with you !

Hey can you add me on discord and we can talk about development.
My discord: George C. #8652

Hey Im A dev That would like to start With a quick Interview of what need’s to happen Discord is HuurKiller#0416