ReShade broken in latest update?

Incorrect. You’ll likely have to put any DLLs that rely on ‘next-to-EXE resolution’ in FiveM.app/cache/subprocess/.

1 Like

That’s dumb rofl

Just tried that. I can see reshade enabled but I don’t see the server list or any UI now.

Just managed to connect to a server using the console.

download link?

None needed…?

Modify ‘reshade’ to not hook stuff when loaded into FiveM_ChromeBrowser.

Someone found a fix for the Reshade so it doesn’t load into FiveM_ChromeBrowser ?

And i get an error window with “Assertion failed!” *FIXED THIS ERROR: Just remove d3d11.dll and use dxgi.dll

Even possible?

Well i think its not possible because Reshade injects into the exe. I hope the devs will fix it in the next update.

Yep…

Of course, it’s open source:

We can’t fix a third-party product.

fix it boi

No point demanding that the FiveM developers fix an issue with another piece of software that they aren’t affiliated with. There had to be a compromise and choice between either graphical fidelity and system security, and of course the second is of higher importance and demand, it (ReShade) will never be on the scope of work.

How does one do such…

I’ll be editing the ReShade binary (if I work out how) and re-releasing it soon (hopefully).

1 Like

Please give me a shout if you get it.

Where would I find it if it gets released?

I’d let you know… If I could find out how to change it

Thanks

This is so strange, it’s not working for me either. Hopefully it’ll be fixed soon… Please be sure to keep us updated!