ReShade broken in latest update?

How does one do such…

I’ll be editing the ReShade binary (if I work out how) and re-releasing it soon (hopefully).

1 Like

Please give me a shout if you get it.

Where would I find it if it gets released?

I’d let you know… If I could find out how to change it

Thanks

This is so strange, it’s not working for me either. Hopefully it’ll be fixed soon… Please be sure to keep us updated!

So does it work?

Not yet, I don’t think. it’s not something they’d fix – it’s for ReShade to fix.

No, we haven’t.

Hey guys quick update. I’ve gotten reshade to work kinda. Its able to use shaders. Some shaders don’t work sadly. Only 3 don’t. Just haven’t been able to load presets yet.

You going to share how?

Do you want your server list and textchat?

I managed to get it working to the point of being able to join a server and use the shaders, but it seems too jerry rigged to actually make it a sustainable temporary fix.

1. move dxgi.dll and ReShade.ini to appdata/cache/subprocess
  2. clear cache/delete all folders except the subprocess and game folders in the cache file
  3. connect to your server of choice using https://servers.fivem.net/#/servers instead of launching FiveM, bypassing the UI loading/server list entirely
  4. fiveM will launch, reshade will load, UI will be totally broken, but funny enough, plugins like Lambda menu still work.

that’s as far as I’ve gotten, and even though that kinda works, it’s not working enough. shame.

Still no fix for it? It works when i put it into /cache/subprocess but how everyone said: the serverlist doesnt work so you need to direct connect. On server you can’t see the chat. Its just very buggy. So no one has a fix for the “open source” Reshade? I think its not possible to fix it because the shaders will load into the process. -.-

1 Like

There’s a thread open on the ReShade forums that I’m part of that’s detailing the progress of the issue more thoroughly. https://reshade.me/forum/troubleshooting/4795-fivem-reshade

It is, however, less popular than the FiveM forums and less likely to be seen.

1 Like

Still no fix… :confused:

1 Like

The best we can do is just keep checking out the ReShade forums(link by MrJeeves above) and keep posting about it on there. don’t just let the post die :wink:

Well i gave up and removed Reshade. I use my own graphics mod so i just edited the visualsettings to get near to the colors like with Reshade installed. :sunglasses:

Link? :smiley: