Requesting Removal

So iv got this far that purple box is my /me command, Just wondering if anyone has figured it out to get it to work in proximity yet? If so could you let me know how you manage to get it working? Thanks

anything I try to do to the basic chat (without /) breaks the whole thing.
I can’t seem to modify the output of the basic chat.

It just does the firstname message, no matter what I change lol.

how would i be able to add GetPlayerServerId to the server.lua cuz when i add it it gives errors

same problem to me

@Sorry @DudeRockTV @JTricked

Put this in esx_rpchat/server/main.lua above line 32 as @mrdigital01said

AddEventHandler("chatMessage", function(source, args, raw)
    CancelEvent()
end)
1 Like

But this simply makes default basic chat not appear, right?

Im trying to get it to default to OOC

1 Like

Then you have to configure under resources[system]\chat\sv_chat.lua

1 Like

Hi, i make /do but have without design how to do with same like tweet and /ooc ?

RegisterCommand(‘do’, function(source, args, rawCommand)
local Name = getIdentity(source)
local msg = rawCommand:sub(3)
local name = getIdentity(source)
fal = name.firstname … " " … name.lastname
TriggerClientEvent(“sendProximityMessageDo”, -1, source, name.firstname, table.concat(args, " "))
end, false)

Why not making a function for one chat message and call it “Custom message” or notificationmsg and trigger it instead of making a confused chat message which will take all the screen.

do you can help me? :smiley:

If you have not succeded, I can help you. Do you want a /do function that has the same design as others?

How to add /me and /do nice and with backround? and how tu disable test withou /

I have made one yesterday, you need to make a chatmessage, if you want proximity like only close people will see it, you need to make a function that only shows people around you.

So when I follow the steps for installation it doesn’t end up looking like your example images at all…

1. How do I get rid off the blue chatbox and keep the balloons only?
  2. How can I disable /say at all? Since it duplicates the messages and I don’t even want people to be able to use this.

I am using ESX btw…

Thanks in advance!

HytroNTV – any chance you could help me? I can’t get this Font Awesome Chat working correctly and would be happy to pay for your assistance.

I Will gladly help but i do not take payments. What is the problem you are facing?

You probably have to edit in system/chat and remove the Blue background is simple remove “background: (xxx,xxx,xxx,xxx)”

I highly recommend you read the Terms of Service, paying developers is not allowed.

What is the problem you are facing?

I am using ESX and have tried to implement this system multiple times w/ starting the services in all the right order. I can’t get this functionality to work, I get no errors and all services are loaded but the UI does not reflect this change.