REQUEST Voice channel Script

hello im looking for 2 scripts.

For the first, there are some guys who says teamspeak. YEAH im not stupid i got ts3!

im looking for a Voice channel Script. I want that Police can talk to other polices via a radio or walki talki.
done it exist?

my second question. im using ESX and im looking for a script which allows me to call a friend via phone ( voice ) for example i found a good video .

I thank you for your replys

There are 2 methods to achieve what you want… one is to write a TS plugin based on Task Force Radio using webhooks and the other is to use a web based voip through html/java… the TFR style method is probably the better of the 2, but the html is probably the easier of the 2… Both are as best I can tell closely guarded scripts because of both their difficulty to make as well as their “prestige.”

I know that isn’t the answer you were looking for but sadly, I doubt you’ll see many public voip systems released

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. Yes its not the answere i hoped XD. Well i can not script, but this hint is good for some guys who can do it.

Maybe i will find one who can do this. If not well Ts3 is a choose too :slight_smile: