[Request] Pull over and arrest script

This is only a server side script. Look for the line ‘local flags = 16’ and change 16 to 49.

i have, but also a crash. Handup script and this script on 1 too

on cl_handcuffs.lua, it says client side. On sv_handcuffs.lua, it says server side. So i dont know what you’re talking about.

Sorry, I misunderstood.

It’s in cl_handcuffs.lua, find the line “local flags = 16” and change 16 to 49.

changing it to 49 works perfectly but this allows them to use weapons etc?

That’s correct. I do not know if there is a flag to just allow movement and disable weapons. I don’t think there is a complete list of flags anywhere.

How do I cuff people on the server is there a button I need to press?

Press T to bring up game chat and type /cuff and then the person’s ID. Example: /cuff 1. Then do the same thing to remove the cuffs.

Do you have to modify the chat resource or everything is done for you with the script itself?

The script itself takes care of everything.

Since there’s still not a jailing system available, I’m going to attempt to create one. This is how I plan to have it:

1. Type in /jail [player id]
  2. It will give you a notification that you have successfully put the player in prison.
  3. It will teleport them to the prison, and give them a notification that they are in prison.
    (I will also try to add an error message. This means that if you do /jail [invalid id], then it will give you a notification saying that the ID is not found.)

If this does end up working out, I’ll update it here and there adding a time system, and not allowing them to leave a certain distance within the prison’s area.

7 Likes

How much time need to completed jailing system ?

1 Like

It’ll take a while, it’s quite an extensive script.

can u use this ? :blush:

Any luck??? This jail script would be amazing

1 Like

Oh there is one mod that has both of what your looking for but only works on NPCS here’s the link: https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/arrest-ped-v
I have been using it for a while in FiveM, just place the .asi and .ini into the /plugins folder client side and it will work. The controls are simple: aim a gun at a NPC then press f3 then press f3 again when you are near them to handcuff them, then walk them to your car and Drive to the police station. There you go!