[Request] Pull over and arrest script

I’m looking for 2 scripts, one to be able to pull over NPC’s and roleplay a traffic stop and another to handcuff NPC’s and other players.

I’ve seen a few handcuff scripts floating around, but they are either incomplete or deleted.

Any help is appreciated.

2 Likes

I second this! Would really help with people running a server who aren’t masters at coding.

https://github.com/mecwerks/fiverebornstuff/tree/master/mxhandcuff handcuffs scpits

2 Likes

That is perfect. Exactly what I’m looking for. Except the player is unable to move when cuffed. I’d still like them to be able to walk to a vehicle, into the station, ect.

What do I need to modify to allow this?

Thanks

If you press numpad 1 once your cuffed your player rag dolls and once he stands up again you will be able to walk around. Still unable to enter vehicles unfortunately.

OMG That is awesome!

Where do i put all this text for the server side? do I make a certain .lua file and cop & paste all this?

Download the file and place it in your server’s resources folder. Then add the name to the auto start resources in your citmp-server.yml.

yeah thanks we got it all done. but is there a way I can script this to where they could be able to get in vehicles?

I’d like that also but I’m not sure how to do it. We will have to wait for someone else to update the script. The person who released it said they will not be making any changes or updates to it.

Yeah hopefully someone updates it! It would make a great addition to the script :slight_smile:

Try changing the flag to be 49

@Cosmo Which flags? flags, 0, 0, 0, 0)?

local myPed = PlayerPedId()
local animation = 'idle'
local flags = 49

TaskPlayAnim(myPed, 'mp_arresting', animation, 8.0, -8, -1, flags, 0, 0, 0, 0)

These are all the flags:

ANIM_FLAG_NORMAL = 0,
ANIM_FLAG_REPEAT = 1,
ANIM_FLAG_STOP_LAST_FRAME = 2,
ANIM_FLAG_UPPERBODY = 16,
ANIM_FLAG_ENABLE_PLAYER_CONTROL = 32,
ANIM_FLAG_CANCELABLE = 120

You add them to do multiple so Upperbody (16) + Player Control (32) + Repeat (1) = 49

2 Likes

THANK YOU! This worked perfectly!

Same here… Worked like a charm

i cant find where all the flags are,

There is only one. Change the line “local flags = 16” to 49.

my game crashed after install in server, i have old hand ups Lua too?

wait, But we have it server side for 5R, not client side… there is no flags there lol